"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I felt, I need, I hope

It's been a while Blogger.

Things are changing. I first want to point out how focused I am on a fit life. I've made changes to my workout routine and also my eating habits. Two important factors to living healthy. There have been many times before that I have tried to commit to a healthy living, but nothing like the commitment I have made recently. The past few weeks have been very dead for me. I felt like I couldn't do anything I really wanted to. I felt like my self esteem was at an all time low. I felt like I was never gonna be good enough. I just really felt low. Very low.

I am a stay at home mom. I hate staying home. I need to do something that will make me feel like my life isn't just passing me by. I need purpose. So, after thinking over my circumstances. I have now found a greater feeling for a fit life. I take out all my negative nancy on living healthy. And find it very very appealing. I like to do it. I like to make change. And since I will be home with the kids till they are practically in school, unless circumstance change, then I will be living fit! Promoting healthy living and helping those I love live a healthy life too.

So this summer I hope to find my summer bliss through these changes I have committed to. I hope to enhance my inner strong Via. I hope to become better. And as the summer goes by, I WILL MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment