"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Urge To Splurge

I have a confession to make.

I have an online shopping addiction/problem.

I dont know what it is, but I really get this weird rush every time I find and buy something super cool online. Maybe it's the fact that we sit at home pretty much all day every day. I have nothing else to do. Now my house isn't always clean all the time, Im sure that there are plenty of things to do around the house and I have to say, this life has really got me adjusted. I still feel the same about wishing I could work and how I really hate sitting at home feeling useless. So what do I do tell help the time pass? I shop online. Bad excuse but what else can I do? Leaving the house to go to Walmart or to the park just wasn't cutting it anymore.

I really need to nip this addiction in the butt. Or I will regret it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment