"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Everyone!!

Overlooking this entire year and I would have to say, this past year I made a lot of changes, adjustments here and there and above all, AM BETTER!! That's what life is about right? Progressing and aspiring to new heights and levels. I am proud of everything I have done this past year. I have no regrets, feel no guilt and don't look down upon any past even this year.

January - Henele shined this month. He was with me every bit of January. He is the reason I made a few hard decisions this month. I would say, that in the month of January, my family was constantly running through my mind. Was a gonna keep fighting or was I gonna throw in the towel? What were the pros and cons if I made either decision? What would be the finalizing factor of what I was to decide. Today, I stand happy with my decision.
February - The month my divorce finalized. It's sad to think about, but when I do think back on it, I let out a big sigh of relief. I became an official single mom and this month I would say is the time I learned how to have true humility. I've never looked at things the way I do now since all this happened. I'm happy.
March - New routines and traditions kick in for me and the kids. I begin to evaluate how the kids will live, the kind of life I want them to live and the kind of people I want them to become through my work and example. I am happy.
April - The decision to head back to school. What will I become? How will I manage? I don't know. But I do know, I will go back, do my best and get it done. I am happy.
May, June, July - Things are falling into place. I'm smiling, the kids are smiling. what more can a mom ask for? I'm happy.
August, September - School starts and things become overwhelming. But does that stop me from doing what I gotta do? Heck no! lol I'm focused and happy.
October, November - The year begins to come to a close and I have a heart full of gratitude for everything that I have, especially MY FAMILY! I'm happy.
December - 5 Days left till the year 2012 comes to an end. This year was really good for me. I feel like I can conquer anything after all I went through. I feel like I'm on top of the world. I haven't been this happy since I dont remember. I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for me and my little family.

I am where I need to be and no where else.

No comments:

Post a Comment