"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lately

Things are on point. It could be all the new year changes I've made both personal and in other aspects of my life. But everything is placed exact. Just where I need them and how I want them. What more could I ask for? 

I think I start to crumble down on things because things are going so well. Does that make sense? I guess I'm just used to the whole [Nothing stays good forever].. It could be cause of my past, it could just be me. 

All I know is that, as long as things stay this well, I will keep going. 

[moving along]

Tamara..

Oh dear. She has hit this point in her life where not only does she understand, but is now taking on the "independent" title. And she's taking it on full force. She knows what she wants and when she wants it. I'd have to say, this is a real [patience] test for me. I can get heated so fast, and when I look at her with how angry I can get, all I think about is, "she's just a kid".. I know that discipline goes hand in hand with childhood but sometimes I fear that I may ruin her childhood and may be asking her to grow up too soon. I want her to have the best childhood I can offer. I want her to do well and to be smart. But somethings to me need more time then others. 

Henele..

He's beginning to walk. Yes! Walk!! He can stand up on his own and just stand, he will take two steps then catch his self as he falls to the ground. I like to call it lazy, but I really am in no rush to teaching him to walk. Tamara started walking at 9-10 months. Henele is now 14 months. I figured he will walk when he wants to or is ready. 

One other thing, he has mastered the art of [climbing].. its sooooooo a boy thing! He pushes anything and everything he can climb up on to get to the [next level] and keeps going... It scares me. But I keep a good eye on him all day, he isn't going anywhere. lol

I love my kids. I love my life. I love!
Hope you guys do too. =) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment