"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Growing Henele

Now that Henele is fully walking and turning that corner of baby to toddler. [teary eyed]. I honestly can't believe how fast the time has gone. He will be 2 this December and I am just in awe at how much progress he has made. Since his first birthday he has learned to walk, climb, run, and he is now beginning to pull out a few words. A few words he says is,

"ba ba" [bye bye]
"ta tu" [thank you]
"sasa' [sasa]

And a whole lot of baby giberish. His grunts are the most hilarious things ever. He will be sitting in his carseat and as we are driving he will grunt and then I'll say "Henele!" then he goes "uuhhh"... It really is funny. Everytime I walk towards him at my moms house he laughs and runs as fast as he can in the opposite direction. He always thinks I'm trying to take him back to the back house. He loves to stay with my mom.

He is truly a Grandma's Boy. A lot of times when it's just me and Tamara leaving the house, we will come home and my mom will say how he started crying when he realized that we left. But now when me and Tamara are in the car just about to pull out and we are [trying] to get Hene in the car is turns away cause he wants to stay with Grandma.

Such a silly boy. Sometime I'll be on my laptop and I will turn and look at him, when he sees me looking at him he starts to laugh and run toward me. He is always trying to find a way to play with you.

He now understands the concept of sleeping. He will go grab a pillow when he is tired and pull it to the floor then lay down on it to sleep. [Tamara did the same thing] He is always tearing apart the garbage bin and throwing our garbage everywhere. He loves to pull down all the books from the shelf just to throw them on the floor. And he loves to take out all his toys from the bucket just cause he knows I will tell Tamara to pick them all up. [yes, he knows what he is doing].

He knows that when he is playing with Tamara and starts to cry, I am always screaming at Tamara with the blame. [so wrong] He loves to throw. I mean throw! Of all the toys in the toy box he will almost always grab a ball.

The one thing I absolutely adore about my little man, is his [smile]. His smile really makes me melt. I could be so mad at him for whatever and with his little smile, I don't care instantly.

There really is a [special] bond between a mom and her son. I totally get my moms position when my brothers do stupid things.

Well. Henele is my hero, my muscle, my everything. They both really complete me.

No comments:

Post a Comment