"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Fall-ing In Love

The world is beginning to turn on it's axis.
The world is becoming cold.
The crisp fall wind hits the tip of my nose and turns pink.
The sun shines all the while.
The sound of wrestling leaves as they fall to the ground.
The taste of pumpkin and smell of honeysuckle.

The time of year that I call love.

So, I ran into this quote.

One day it just clicks.
You realize what's important and what isn't. You learn to care less about what other people thnk of you and more about what you think of yourself. You realize how far you've come and you remember when you thought things were such a mess that you would never recover. 
And you smile.
You smile because you are truly proud of yourself and the person you've fought to become.


Makes sense right?

I honestly couldn't be more proud of myself then where I currently stand in life. I've found life's bliss - again. When I felt like life was just crewl and I felt so helpless, as hard as I fought to simply give "what I though" was what my kids needed. It took me a little while to finally grasp that fact that not everyone's happily ever after is fighting to keep a family complete. But living life happily. Even if it means letting go.

I know I've talked about this a few times. But I wish I can put words to blog to really express how incredible I feel. How absolutely in-love with life I am. 

I have a friend at work that struggles the same that I once did and think back on it, and am just so proud of all of it. Of trying a second time. Of filing my second divorce. Of simply - still going.

I'm proud of myself and can't wait to see what life has in store for me next. =)

Happy Fall Everyone. 
XOXO Via

No comments:

Post a Comment