"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Full Hearted

A few things I want to update.

Tamara has now been baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

It was an event that would change her life. She understands what her new responsibilities are and I can't wait for her to continue to excel in life and for to really start blooming into womanhood.

Henele had a dream last night. He woke up crying and ran to me. He said that there was a dog and bad people that were in our house and if anyone talked, the dog would eat us. I got eaten and so did Tamara. Henele was under the bed and didn't say a word. But what really hit hard on the heart was Henele crying out, "MOM I COULDN'T SAVE YOU! THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO!"

Its moments like this that really hit hard for me as a mom. I cried a little but my heart was so full of how he responded in result of how he loves.

In other news, my journey with Sutter Physician Services is coming to an end this Friday. I put in a notice last week and will resign on Friday. I absolutely am grateful for this company and all the knowledge I have obtained while working with them. I have gained many skills and can't wait to take it with me to my new job with SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICES.

I am excited for the upcoming change and can't wait to see what is in store for me.

In addition to this change. I have picked up and am currently working on a new skill for what I call - my side hustle. I have been studying up on THE FOREX MARKET. It's a very complicated market and trade. But have been studying up on it since this past march. I am still very new to the trade and can't wait to see where it leads me. I do see this as a lifelong side hustle.

Happy Holidays!!! Christmas is just around the corner and I can't wait to take the whole season in! I'm happy with my 2017 overall \but cant wait to BEAST in 2018.

XOXO Via

No comments:

Post a Comment