"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Friday, November 17, 2017

Thankful, Grateful and Happy

Thanksgiving.

A time to take in all that you've been blessed with and thank the good Lord for it all.

I am super grateful for so many things. As sad as this might sound but one of my top listed would be my divorce. I remember being this happy before and I'm so glad that I was strong enough to take my defeat in a marriage I hoped would last an eternity and really really really found myself. I do still have a lot to learn and grow from. But as of now, I couldn't be any more proud of myself and the decisions that I have made for this year.

Things in my life have come together - again. Back to the single mom life and to honest, I wanna say that I am at my best when I am this way. I don't doubt that my super man is out there but I do know that before he can find me, I do need to find myself. Which I'm working on.

So this Thanksgiving, we will be celebrating in Vegas as a family. I'm excited and can't wait to take a nice little break with my family and kids. It is also the championship of my nephews football team. That's what chose the location. But overall I'm just so excited to take some time off and relax.

It's been quite a busy past few months with the kids in sports, back in school and me still working full time. I'm somehow managing just I did before.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones. I hope you find lifes bliss and allow it to change your life for the better.

XOXO Via

No comments:

Post a Comment