"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Done. Done and Done

So today I got a lot done. Homework. Cleaned the House. Got in a good workout. Did some shopping cause I'm making sandwiches for a meeting on Sunday. Indexed a little. And above all, played outside with the kids. Its amazing how much life has to offer when you take advantage of it. Why let another day go by and set aside the things that are selfish and of no meaning to you, and just let life give you what it knows you want and need.

This past week has been different for me. It has it's little twists in its areas, but different. It took a while but I finally got my Golds Gym VIP pass through Loisi's company cause there is a huge discount going through the church. [gotta love the church and their wanted everyone to live healthy]. A regular VIP Pass is 35 bucks a month. I pay only 10. The only reason I need the VIP Pass is to be able to take the kids with me so they can play in the play place / Daycare while I get in a good workout. One thing I've notice with working out while the family is watching the kids, is that I feel very selfish. I feel like I only care for myself and I'm not putting the kids first. But when I take the with me, knowing they are right next to me, it feels good. I feel like I could marry Golds Gym. lol

Yay for healthy living!!

Onto other areas of my life. There is a part of me that I don't blog about. I keep it hidden. Im sure we all have that part of us that is similar. But to cut to the chase, I have a secret. A Secret that has made me smile for that past year. A Secret that I wont be able to contain anymore. But until then. Just know, I have a secret. =)

Tamara is INCREDIBLE! Henele is INCREDIBLE! They seriously will never know a glimpse of how I feel about them.

Life is good. Time to get out and smell the roses now the spring is here. Carpe Diem my friends. You only get one life time. Spend it with the ones you love most and doing the things you love most.

Good Night Blog World!!

No comments:

Post a Comment