"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Sunday, July 9, 2017

New Chapters And Challenges

So today at church.  I saw the coolest thing in primary. We were having song time and the kids were singing the song Nephi's Courage.  We had two of the older boys go up in front of the primary to lead this song.  They were told to do actions and all. But the coolest part is in the middle of this song without being told a few of the kids sitting in the audience  stood up  and started singing and doing the actions of the song also.

 Watching the select few kids stand up and really sing this song Nephi's courage was one of those moments you open your eyes and see the small miracles of  heavenly father's work in play. It really brought warmth to my heart to witness this. it's moments like this that help me put life's perspective in the right direction not just for myself but for Tamara and Henele.

 This is my second week in this new calling as the CTR six class teacher.  My class consists of about seven kids.  Six girls and one boy.  Coming from the young women beehive class to this class is a complete change.  It's so much easier to get these young primary kids involved in class versus the beehive class.  I know most of their answers are  primary answers but this is honestly where their roots of their testimony begin.

 I'm excited to see where this new chapter leads me and my testimony. I know I have my own individual things that I need to work on and I want to say that these kids  are going to help me find some answers to questions I feel may have been  unanswered.

 My roots of this gospel still stand strong and firm. My trials have been many and I still take it day by day to keep my route strong.

 So here's to new challenges and new chapters in life. May we all use our trials to our advantage to guide us in the progress improvement  manner.

Xoxo Via


No comments:

Post a Comment