"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Monday, July 31, 2017

Salinas / Monterey California 2017

So, I'm contantly wanting to update my blog with pictures with corresponding commentary and videos and what not right?


Because I am constantly busy and never really have the time to really post "media" on my blog how I would like to, here is what I will do from now on (hopefully).


I am in love with Snapchat! It's by far my favorite place as far as social media goes. With Instagram and Facebook, people have access to your past life / recent life and if I'm correct, there are "future events" you may be attending that people have access too.


I'm not about that life. So I no longer have facebook and Instagram, I still do, I just don't post as much as I used to.


With snapchat, everything expires in 24 hours. And boom - ITS GONE. lol well, im sure it mellows somewhere in cyberspace, but whatever. lol


When events or gatherings happen, I like to snap pictures and mini clips with snapchat and then later, I save them all to my phone and create a slideshow.


Here's my first reflecting our little vacay to Salinas - Monterey California 2 weeks ago. =)


Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment