"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Monday, May 7, 2012

Big Sis And Lil Bro Time!!


Ive been trying for some time to get Tamara to want to make friends with the other kids in Nursery and I'm just having the hardest time. She plays with kids and then she doesn't.. She only stays by me where I sit with Hene but most Sundays she will only stay so close to me. There was one Sunday she got along with the other girls and war running around with them. But I want her to be so comfortable that I can just drop her off and go to class.

It's still a working progress!



Coming home from church is a process. But an easy one. There's Hene in his little Jumper Grandma and Grandpa bought him. Tamara had lost Hene's Church shoes so he wore some Nikes that matched his suit! He's outgrowing it way too fast though.



Tamara getting ready this morning. We had a good morning! We got ready and went to go visit Grandma Silivia at the cemetery. It's been awhile since I've gone to visit her. And this was my first time taking Henele. So it was pretty special for our little family!


Big Sister taking care of Little Brother


"Fatch" Mickey Henele!


Smile for the camera!


She loves her little Brother so much! I'm so proud of her!


Henele has chunky thighs!


Henele looks a little worried in this pic! lol I don't blame him.. ha


Somethings got their attention!


"Mom! Where did Tamara go?!"... Awwww! lol

Just one last thing I want to blog about!.... Let me show you though.. haha


Via gets blonde streaks!! lol 

So I was hanging out with Valerie and Loisi yesterday after church and this is pretty much what we did! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Via, I love reading your blogs!! :)
    Your an AMAZING Mother! Your Super Mom, that's for sure!!

    But I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. thanks eva!! I was a little iffy on the hair part.. but it grew on me i guess.. lol hope you and your hubby are doing good! =) see ya at church! lol

    ReplyDelete