"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Just An Update


So yesterday while I was working, Tamara and Hene were home with the family and June says to Tamara, "Your nose is ugly!"... He repeats that a couple times cause she had boogers all over her nose... (which has always been normal).. But then Tamara looks at him with a serious face and says, "Stop!"... hahaha.. Him and my Mom started laughing!..

At church.. when we are sitting in Sacrament. Tamara likes to play with Hene, also the Tuaones that sit behind us.. but it's really more Koloi and Drewby playing with Tamara.. They share snacks and everything.. lol.. But anyway.. let me tell you.. Tamara is the ONLY ONE that knows how to make Henele laugh hard.. So while were sitting in Sacrament, Tamara will be playing the Henele and then all of a sudden you hear Henele bust out laughing and everyone around us just starts laughing.. Henele's baby laugh is just hilarious.. You can't help but laugh.

Me and my mom were talking the other day and she was telling me how it's good that there's two of them cause they have eachother to play with.. and it's so true! The relationship they have as a brother and sister is one that I just love so much! The way Tamara cares and protects her brother makes me feel so good as a mom. And the way Henele knows his sister very well is just incredible. I hope I can keep this up with them that they can grow up with this same relationship throughout their lives. They're there for eachother now and I want them to be the same way 20 years from now!

We're a happy family. Just a 3 taking on each day at a  time. I know we'll make it. 

I was asked by one of my clients Lori if I wanted to get married again and have more kids.. That's something I do think of from time to time.. And I honestly just don't know. Right now things are good for me and more importantly, the kids. As far as what me and Lori discussed, I'm just going as things go. Whatever happens will happen.... So basically, I'm just going with the flow.

Well, there's a quick update and Via, Tamara and Henele. Were enjoying the ride so far! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment