"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Child First And Always

You know... if I had my laptop, blogging would be so much more fun and a lot easier. As much as I'd love to blog everyday, I unfortunately have to use the computer in the Big House that is shared by everyone. Which is fine with me, don't get me wrong... it's just that my chances of getting to the computer when no one else is on, is quite a challenge.

But anyway, lots has happened since my last entry. So lets get started!

Work has been quite a challenge. Having to watch the kids, get them up and ready in the morning and fed is a whole kinda process. It's not as hard as people might view. But there are those times when they are both crying and I can only do so much within my power. But all in all, we get through those rocky times.

I've only been working about a month, it's an on call job and technically, I'm only part time. The pay is good, the work is work. But when you hit those times when you are stuck with having to take the kids here and there to be watched after while I work is where things get a little tough.

Now that spring is in full bloom, I have recently learned that Henele is allergic to the pollen in the air. It's what triggers his airways making the muscles around his air pipes to tighten and it lessens is intake and out take of breathing. Then to add the fact that while all this allergic reaction is happened, he's sick with the flu. That adds mucus to his respiratory airway and mind you, a little baby can't cough up all that mucus so it helps by clogging his already tightened airways and makes it that much harder for him to simply breath.

I know right? POOR HENELE!!   


Theres Henele Friday night on May 11. Grandma gave him a warm bath and we slowly added cold water to get his temperature down. At the time he was hovering 100 degrees give or take a couple degrees.


Not really having a fun bath time. But there they are.

Soon after his bath, me and my mom finally decided that we should take him into the hospital and have him checked out. So I wake up Lee who is only 2 minutes away from us and we are on our way to Primary Children's Medical Center at about 2 am. 

Hoping that everything was ok, we are admitted into the hospital with RSV and Paraflu. 

"Ahhh shucks!"


I keep these things and put them in their baby books. But theres Heneles very second tag. =( I really need to keep these tags to a minimum though.



From May 11 at about 2 am to May 15, we were there for about 4 close to 5 days. By far the longest time I've been away from my Tamara Leethee, but definitely enjoyed every bit of mommy-son time! Just wish it didn't have to be in a hospital setting! =)


Boy were me and Hene so excited to leave the hospital. As nice as the nurses and aids were, it just wasn't home. And he was doing fine the last two days we were there anyway. 


A couple days after we get home from the hospital, Tamara and Henele are back to the same old. They laugh forever long and then they are mad at each other... I know right? I don't know what the deal is with it, but that what they do.

 
This one looks like Henele is telling Tamara, "Thats what you get." hahaha.. Even though she did nothing wrong..


Now Henele is giving me the rocks eye brow... 
But soon after there little ignorance, they will go right back to laughing and playing again..
Kids huh?..


So while I was in the hospital, I watched an episode of Dr. Oz. And one of his segments was on this juice drink that if you drink it before every meal, it helps you burn fat. It's called the swimsuit slimdown juice and consists of...

1 cup of Grapfruit Juice
1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp of Honey

Me and my dad have been drinking this goodness for about a week now and let me tell you, I really do believe it burns your fat! So try it out.. If you need it or are just curious.. =)


Welp.. My son is doing A WHOLE LOT BETTER.. its been going on a week since we left the hospital and he's been a tough little one and I'm proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment