"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Friday, June 15, 2012

Plan To Kill The Bill

Bills Bills Bills....

If it ain't both my kids being fussy that's giving me a migraine, then it's bills... For me, what gets me all worked up and stressed to the max, it's one of the two.. and lately, it's my bills...

Let me give you a simple outlook of it all...

$2500 in debt from an extremely dumb, what-was-i-thinking marriage.. PERIOD!
 ohhhh.. one more thing.... I put in a two week notice with Homewatch and am currently UNemployed! lol

Now.. $2500 is not actually a lot... but to a single mom of two REALLY young kids that is unemployed, it can be a challenge.. Since I've been out of work, I have lately been reorganizing my life.. I'm a pretty organized person, (i would say) and I like things done in order. So, I've introduce Math back into my life and committing it to simplicity. And I have to say, I'm pretty awesome at math.. Huge thanks to working for Discover Card for almost 3 years, I can calculate my own interest, finance charges, fees and so long as I'm consistent with my PLAN TO KILL THE BILL, I'll be in the green in no time! lol

So what am I doing for money might you be asking?.... lol... Well.. My good friend Lasa was telling me about "the babysitter program"... I'm like THE WHHHAATT?? hahaha... I'm thinking a daycare job or babysitting peoples kids... but no.. it's -i think- a government paid program that reimburses you for the food you pay to feed the kids you babysit.. took me a bit to catch on to it.. but I now understand how it works.. So for money... I babysit my little Monster Crew and will get cut a check from the government that reimburses me for feeding them...

It's a big help and as much as id love to collect that on top of a check from homewatch, i cant... I resigned from Homewatch because Henele is not very good with the warm weather.. or at least he has developed strong enough lungs to comply with it. He's doing much better now.. plus, Ill be going back to school full time in the fall. Which by the way, I am waaaayyyy nervous about... But you have to take the hits somewhere right?

 I didn't know that was illegal! hahahaha

Now in this pic, is Christina on the left holding Henele (you can't see them), Tamara, Sunshine holding Coco, Jay and Teta

Did you count? lol THAT'S 7 KIDS!! blaahahahaa The only one we didn't have was baby Luseane or we would have the ENTIRE monster crew in the back of A CAR... let me emphasize that one more time... A CAR!! hahaha..  Have I ever showed you guys my car?... let me show you what it looks like..

Not too bad ya?

But picture 7 kids in the back of that car.. lol I was driving, Mone was in the passenger seat..
This pic was just 2 days ago... I had fun watching them all.. Luseane got dropped off a little later.. =)

Me and Coco ran a few errands together.. He's a very good helper!

Little Buster!!

 The whole family went to a West Valley Ward Dance last weekend to support these four on their program. They did such an awesome job!

That same weekend we went to that dance, we had our TA'AI Reunion.. My mom's side.. It was ok.. minus the extremely cold wind that eventually forced me and my kids to leave early.. But here are a couple pics..

Kuips, Sunshine and Annselina.

Les, Me, Inga holding Baby Bet, Loisi and one of the twins.. don't know which one that one is..

Kuips, Loisi, Mack behind Jay, Sunshine and Sela

My whole family, but missing THE SIR, and THE BABYS... Last time I ever take a pic standing by Aki! lol She's done such a good job on her weight loss, I'm a bit emotional about it all cause I'm usually the skinny one.. but whatevs.. I'll get back eventually.. She's my motivation! =)

June and Loisi

June and Madre

Les, Me, Sela, PREGO Anaseini and Singa
Never fails that you'll find me by the food! haha

We get bigger every year!

Our theme this year I feel was a good one...

WE ARE WHO WE ARE CAUSE THEY WERE WHO THEY WERE

Mone did great on the banner! =)

 
Well, there they are.. the reason for everything I do. I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment