"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Thoughts Fizzing In The Mind

So I've been thinking.. "Why don't I take over the World?" I mean if Oprah can do it.. why can't I.. Did you know Oprah was a teenage mom?.. But she lost her child at an early stage of life. And I'm not saying that because I'm a teenage mom and have high hopes that one day I can rule the world... Or am I? pfft! WHATEVER! hehehe

No but really, I have been thinking a lot lately about my life. What do I want? Where am I going? What do I do? How do I get there? Where are my answers?... Have these questions ever crossed your mind?.. I think my problem is that I'm not embracing the present.. I'm so caught up in finding my next step or my next move that I'm letting the present pass right in front of me without me even grasping it. I need to CARPE DIEM! Like.. for real. I'm always looking at my calendar to see what's coming up, so I can be prepared or looking at sticky notes on my phone in case I might forget something important. There are even times where I'm on the phone with a Financial Service and I'm scheduling payments ahead of time and in my mind I'm thinking why can't I just fast forward to that day so that the payment goes through and I don't have to follow up on it.

I'm so pathetic right?

So.. For now.. I will be taking a very large chill pill and I'll relax. Tamara and Hene aren't gonna be so little anymore and I can just see myself 10 years from now asking myself, "Why did I worry so much?" haha... Here I am living my present and my future..

Now, onto another note.. Love..

Love is so mysterious! It's one of those words you can describe with thousands of other words. But still, it's something more then that. You all know what I'm talking about. I'd like to introduce to you all, T.R.P.
ha ha.. gotcha there with the abbreviation trick huh?

I wish to not disclose any other name that has not already been presented on the actual blog.

How about that for some fine print.. hahaha... (not so fine really)

Anyway.. T.R.P. is what I call "a best friend".. I know what youre thinking... if he's just a best friend why won't you tell us his name... blah blah.. =) We've talked for about two months, he's 23, Full Laos (I know I know, he's tall and skinny, I'm short and fat... opposites attract right?haha jk)... Just your standard text and call.. Nothing more, nothing less.. He assures to me quite a bit that my kids won't live their lives without a father "figure" in their life... now that's where I pumped MY brakes... What was he trying to say by that?.. I've told him time and time again.. I will not fail my kids and I do not want to bring men into their lives like Little Caesars Pizza.. maybe not actually putting in the little caesars part into that sentence.. i sorta just threw it in cause that stuff really does come in and out of their lives, like QUICK.. haha But I can tell where he is going with all this mess.. and the sad thing is, I'm not. At least I don't think I am..


Pretty pictures for this blog. I got them off pinterest the other day.. Thought they were so pretty and thought if I put them on my blog they could inspire me to blog all that's on my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment