"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Secrets Revealed

I'm gonna write a book.

The type.. is a secret. All I know is that I have a passion for writing. Blogging is one thing. Its a place for me to vent, to write memories I'd like to look back on in the future. Its like "the spot" for me when I can't handle things and everything just seems too heavy for me to carry. Which by the way seems to be far more often then I'd like. Blogging keep me sane. It helps reflect on everything that goes on in my life and reminds me of why I do what I do.

For the longest time, including the decision of making the effort of coming back to school to get my degree, I've wrestled with myself with what I'm going to school for. Why am I taking the class I am? What am I gonna do to provide for them "successfully".. Its a whole load that I continue to carry on my back and if I could simply DECIDE, the load would so be easier for me.

I think I've decided on my major. But because I can't make up my mind. I just might double major. Now you can say, "She's crazy."

Buisness & Criminal Justice

I know. Two common majors but long hall majors is my issue. So I figured, if this is what I've decided, I won't change my mind and I will commit. I'll probley try and book my schedule as full as I can to get it done as quick as possible. I'm scared, and excited.

I know with the whole wanting to write a book bit at the beginning wouldve made you think I wanted to be a writer. Well that passion is something I wanna do on my own time. That's part of what makes it a passion. It becomes something you put on your plate that you want there. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment