"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Everything Is Right

So, it's a new semester and school is tough. I sit in class and as the professor gives there highly unplanned lessons I like to see the different personalities in the different classmates that I have. And I have to say, I'm not sure if everyone is being who they really are. You know what I mean? I hear them say one thing but do another. One girl shared what her major is and in another class we have together she shared a different major. I'm not saying she's a liar, she actually does happen to be a twin, but the same one in two of my classes. Others just say things that seem to be unreal. idk. Maybe I've just harbored myself so much outside of society that I'm the one that out of it.

Anyways, what I'm trying to get at is, being true to who you are.

For the past [while], I've been contemplating on me. What is it with me that makes me who I am? What's my purpose in life? What is my plan? And I think after going through all that I have settling with the single mom status and the divorce and shuffling the kids. I can now say, I am exactly where I should be. Everything right now is soo right! I'll just be doing random things and I'll stop and my insides are just [happy]. Even though I've already complained about doing too much and how overwhelming things are. On top of all of that, I find myself managing. I can do it. I literally can do it.

There is one thing that I absolutely look forward to. Something that I do every week and havent failed one week since the year started. And that's going to the temple. My heart yearns for it. Even though it's the same thing each and every week when I go there, I tend to find or hear something new that catches my attention and I feel like I'm slowly putting together the pieces of everything. Why some things are the way that they are or why some things are in a certain order. It all comes together for me with understanding. I love it! I love to go to the temple!

Home visiting. I have 4 sisters I go visit every month and this is my first month where I find it very important to do. And I'm sure as the year goes on, I will get into the habit of visiting every month. I went to visit one sister and after that visit, the spirit I felt was so great. It was that feeling you get when you have thing big goal you want to accomplish and when you do, you get that [success] feeling inside. Things that were discussed in that visit were things that I really needed. She's such a great sister and I'm glad I get to go visit her.

Isnt this picture such motivation. I love it and along with that quote. Now even though I've set goals in the past and talked about how I'm going to lose this amount or this many inches. I now, [DO NOT] care. I am who I am. I'm not saying being overweight is a good thing, but what I am saying is that if it means that much to you, it will happen one way or another without having to compromise other priorities. So, if I get a chance to go zumba with my sisters or go to golds gym or even the gym at school, then great. If not, that still great. I just dont indulge in everything that I eat. I eat very well, lol but I keep an eye on what I am eating and making sure that my body is nourished correctly and that I'm eating enough for my body to get by. I see people that are overweight and wish that I could help them, even if I dont know them. I debated on becoming a personal trainer and nutritionist. But I know I want to be a nurse far more! There is a triathalon that I plan on doing this summer! A tri consists of running, biking and swimming. I have a long list for my bucketlist and I will share it with you one of these days. =)


A couple pictures of the kids. The one on the left, I caught them chasing each other under the kitchen table. Then what I said, "say cheese." Hene smiled and Tamara gave me a retard look. lol On the right is my little Stud! I had gone to the temple that morning and Aunty Loisi gave him his morning bath and got him ready for the day.


Ahhh. Winco adventures! Yep. We were all at home about ready to toast up some waffles for breakfast and realized we didn't have any syrup. So we ran to winco and picked some up and some lunch too. Oh and we can never forget the kids and their treats. lol


On the left is a heart shaped valentine from my little ray of [Sunshine]. She has such a big heart and is sooooo smart! I love this girl to no end! Everything she says and does is [always good]. This card will sit on my fridge until I get it framed for my new house. And then on the left is my little tired man. He had been yelling at me from the couch and when I finally got his bottle for him, this is what I found. {awwww}..


Well. Here we are, January 2013! Still going strong and still headed in the right direction. Thanks you two for keeping mommys head on right. I credit our families success to you two hands down. Love You!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment