"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Picking Up The Pieces


Things this time are different. Here I am trying to do too many things at once. Now, mind you I don't work. So I have time. Had I been working, I'd probably explode. I had to drop one of my classes cause my professor was super rude and had no kind of understanding whatsoever. Oh well. Luckily I dropped it the first day of the semester so it doesn't effect my completion rate, nor my GPA. I just want to get school done and fast. I want to work and make money but circumstances prefer me not to. I want to do so much. I want to finish my book. I want to do my calling to the best I can. I want to be on time and prepared to all my classes. I want a lot huh?

This morning I woke up to Henele throwing his bottle at my face and Tamara hiding candy under the blankets. And I layed there just listening to what they would do. Henele sat up, Tamara sat up with her candy. I heard Henele with his baby talk and Tamara talking back to him. Makes me wonder if Tamara understands anything Henele says through all that blabbering. Tamara then gave him some candy and together they "snuck" a session of candy while I was "sleeping".. I just love that Tamara thinks of her brother. I wasn't there to tell her to share. She just did it. It makes me happy when I see her taking care of her brother.

Henele likes to poke people in there faces with one finger, scream at the top of his lungs in unison with someone else, craws super fast when he sees food, still loves his bath time, has now jumped on the love for mickey mouse club house train.

Tamara has got me thinking about school. Not mine, but hers. She'll be going to pre school soon and I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to take it. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

For now, things are hectic and chaotic. But like the rest of everything that has ever been hard on me, I'm gonna enjoy it. We'll make it through as we keep picking up the pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment