"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Sunday, March 2, 2014

An Unfair Loss

I have to say. Sometimes thinking with your heart isn't always the best way to go. I think it's good to have good intentions and that inside you want to always see the good in others. But I've learned from experience that there will come a time where you can't play the good guy card. You can't be the one to help in any given situation that comes your way.

I think it's good to want to live a Christ-like life. But lets be realistic. In this day and age, we have to set boundaries for ourselves. There have to be limits. There needs to be a fine line the deciphers when you can cross and when not to.

I've crossed that line. Like.... crroosssseeedd the line. And because I tried to be the good guy and help someone I felt needed it, I now am paying a big consequence.

I lost a real friend.

 Now, I don't want to get into all the gruesome details. So lets skip to the chase.

Dear {TP}
I feel terrible. I am sorry my good intentions led to this. I am sorry that losing you this way was by far so ridiculous. You are a very good person and I hope one day I can once again find a friend as good as you. I never intended any of this to happen. I never thought it would go this far. But seeing as it did, I would sincerely like to apologize from the bottom of my heart.

I expect to never hear from you again and I completely understand. I wouldn't want things any other way so long as you are ok and safe from harms way. I have brought this upon you and I know that our decision to part ways as friends is the utmost best decision.

Take Care. I care about you more then you know.
Love Via.

It's hard. Life is hard and I wanns say we are brought to hard times because we are ready to be that much stronger. As much as I hate what's going on right now in my life, I have to Let It Be. I can't change the past and but I can change my future.

If any of you have a best friend out there. Keep them as close as you can, you never know when they won't be there anymore.

xoxo Via



No comments:

Post a Comment