"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Diligence

The World is moving faster now,
We're on a changing course.
But you have helped me deal with life,
You've been a stable force.
When I have had to follow new directions,
You were there.
When the World was hard on me,
You always seemed to care.
When nothing held together,
Made the slightest bit of sense.
You have always helped restore,
My inner confidence.
Everyone needs someone,
Who's reliable and true.
Through the moments I've endured,
I'm grateful there was YOU!
 
  He stays going strong. 
 
Mother's Day is coming up close and we will be able to fully hear and see our Elder Langi. I can already see my Mom balling her eyes out the moment Willy comes to the screen, along with my sisters. 
 
His work continues.
 
Because he knows his Master and serves diligently, it makes me perspire to bigger and better things. Through his example I see the light of Christ and through his obedience I can't be tamed through the work.
 
I find myself studying harder and harder. The stories in the scriptures and the messages through and in between the lines of the scriptures. I've come to a point in life where I NEED to know. I wake up with questions and search and ponder through faithful study. I find answers to many questions I've had before. I jaw drop every time something new comes clear. 
 
This book is far magical then anything Disney, Pixar or even both combined could ever produce.
 
This is good.
 
xoxo Via

No comments:

Post a Comment