"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hakuna Matata

Tamara went to DISNEYLAND!!! She was gone for an entire week and I do have to say that it was really hard on me and Henele. Especially Hene. There was one night we were sleeping and in the middle of the night he woke up crying, "MAAWWAA!!"

It made me teary eyed. I know.. pathetic. But really, he loves his big sister and a week without his best friend really drags.

Here is a pic of her before heading out to the airport.
While Tamara was out and about in LA, we found our own adventures.

We took over Lee's FJ Cruiser and went cruise'n!!

It was a lot of fun having just me and Hene time. I enjoyed every bit of it even though a piece of us was off in her own little happy world.
One last picture with Mommy before she jumped into the car to the airport.
Walk of Fame - Walt Disney
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Princess Aurora "Sleeping Beauty" (i think)
Mario - The Wax Museum
Mr. Potato Head
Red
Flick 
Frozo
Radiator Springs

So.... Kuuipo tells me that every time she would say, "Picture" or "Say Cheese" Tamara would bust out in a pose and this pic had me laughing. I'm still debating on whether it's hilarious cause she's an innocent kid or to be worried because she's an innocent kid. hahah

See what I mean?

At "i forgot the name" Beach

Krazy Hair plus Krazy Kid equal TRUE LOVE!
Pulled this Bad Boy out after 5 years.
Never a dull moment at work with Ramona Castillo. 
"She from PADAGUAAYY!!"
What Fusia looks like at 4 in the morning after a 12 hour shift at work. lol 
Of course I didn't have a scraper. Thankfully Mo and Kelsey saw me standing there not doing anything about my frozen windows and came over to scrape my windows for me. =)
Yes. He eats like a boy and loves his Musubi. If I didn't know any better I would've thought he was Hawaiian. lol
The night Tamara came home from LA. I got off work at 3:30 in the morning and she was up waiting for me to get home. We talked until about 6 about her entire trip. She went on and on about how "DONALD DUCK KISSED MY HAND!" lol I thought that was so cute! I'm glad she had so much fun! She deserves it too. She puts up with the worst of me on my off days and I applaud her for knowing how to keep me calm and grounded. Like I've said before, SHE IS MY ROCK! 

My little family is still trugging along. Things are how they should be. I am enjoying every bit that life has to offer and right now, life is offering a lot for us. Truly grateful for EVERYTHING and EVERYONE that is apart of our lives! Kisses to the sky to those that have passed on and kisses to those that are still hanging out with us. 

Hope you all are ready to spring out this spring. Cause I am. I'm ready and I'm able. 

Watch Me Win!

xoxo Via

No comments:

Post a Comment