"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Glass Half Full

First Day of School!! Can you believe it? Tamara is now in the Second Grade and Henele will be in Kindergarten! 


Please allow me a few minutes to cry.

Image result for emojis
Im just having one of those mommy moments. 

Tamara is the oldest going to school so her responsibilities just jumped up high. Henele and Nauleni are both in Kindergarten and in different classes. So making sure they are in the right line when the school bell rings and finding them after school to go wait by the flag pole for someone to pick them up is now her job. 


Im honestly excited for the school year. I plan to be a thousand times more involved in their school plans, education and classes. Last year was a little difficult to say the least givin a lot of my focus was elsewhere. But now that things are falling back into place, they will have a so much better mom involved in their school lives. 

Tamara and Henele,
I am super proud of both of you. I know things have been a little hard on you guys with your dad and I splitting, but do know that regardless of our differences, it does not change the unconditional love we have for you two. Me more then him, lol. =) With the new school year starting, I vow to do my best to help you each and everyday to help you succeed in scholar. 

I love you both sooo very much. I can't wait to see what this school year has in store for you both. Let's take on the new year head strong and take it on Day by Day.

Forever, Mommy.

Image result for emojis
Tonight as I got the kids in the house to get them to bed and everything, Henele walks into the room and says, "mom, I can do the prayer." Talk about parent winning moment. It really opened my eyes and brought warmth to my heart knowing that the basics are right there with them. =)

Last thing I wanted to post for the night is this.

2 Days ago, Judge Faust signed off on my divorce. I am officially Via Langi again. Yes, it's a sad ending but I like to look at things glass-half-full and this is really the beginning to a new start. A fresh start at life and how {{I}} want to live it. 

I am happy. It's as simple as that.

XOXO Via

No comments:

Post a Comment