"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Like A Boss

It's been a long ass time since I've felt this good consistently. 

Key word - constant.


Since I made the choice to leave Leroy, it's like everything is finally right. Everything is back in order and I feel like I can take on anything.

I remember when we were still together, I had his help with the kids and things seemed to be manageable for the kids. But there was honestly I time where I sat and thought, "how in the hell did I do all that I did when I was a single mom!" I remember feeling overwhelmed at a point and we were in a pretty good position.

Now - It all makes sense.

I want to say, you can honestly take on the heaviest of loads single hand without any interruption or issue when things in your life are simply in order.

Now that Leroy is not longer a factor in our everyday living, I feel like I can take on the world. 

I feel that motivation, that adrenaline. And looking back on when I was questioning it all - I now understand.

With that be said and explained. 

I am still going strong with Sutter Health in the Billing Department. I've made a few changes to my path.

I have put in a request to work from home. I stayed in the office simply to try and promote and move up but I feel like I have plateaud  and there are a few too many people that are just seniority to me that it would take me some time to get to the next step up which is a lead. 

So, I want to work from home. I will still remain full time and I will even do my best to pick up overtime hours on saturday and sunday to make some extra money.

In addition to working full time, I plan to be as involved as I possibly can in the academics. I want to be part of the PTA Staff at the school and help out as best I can to keep in line with the kids at school.

While we are at it, we are also going to add EXTRA curriculum and Henele will be playing flag football while Tamara plays Basketball this fall where I also plan to help coaching basketball.

THIS is what it was like when I was divorced the first time. I felt like I could take on the world and it honestly feels like I am capable of doing so.

I'm just simply happy that I am finally in a good place in my life along with the kids.Now all that left is finding my one true love lol and taking on the world together. 

In the meantime, lets take on this fall season like a boss ayyyee??

XOXO Via

No comments:

Post a Comment