"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Broken Heart

Man, this sucks! I wish I could fast forward through everything that's going on right now. I want to cry! I want to beat someone up so bad! I'm tired of being such a Angry Angie! Why? Cause my poor little Tamara Leethee gets a lot of my hard feelings. She's done nothing wrong but be the beautiful, fun, and outgoing little girl she is. I just want to scream to Leroy, "THEY DON'T DESERVE THIS!!" I want to hurt him so bad that his suffering drops him to his knees and makes him cry out to the Lord begging for a way out.
And even though I take a lot of my anger out on him, umm hello??... VIA, YOU ARE JUST AS STUPID!! I'm constantly telling myself that if I would have done things the right way, I wouldn't be hating the life I've created for my kids. Everything I've done so far has all backfired on my kids. I could careless for mine, it's theirs that breaks me when I think of the kind of life I'm putting them through.

No comments:

Post a Comment