"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Pirate Princess






 So me and Tamara went shopping today for her Halloween Costume. I had so much fun, minus the random temper tantrums of course! But other then that, I feel like we have been all over Salt Lake City today, only to end up getting her costume at a local Walmart. I knew I would end up getting it from there but thought, why not shop around in hopes to find something more unique at a better looking price that's within our budget.

While at Walmart, I had found two costumes that I would be fine with getting her, A Witch or A Pirate Princess! I look at Tamara sitting in the cart holding both costumes and ask, "Which one?" She points at the Pirate Princess first and then the Witch. I start to laugh thinking the most obvious tie breaker for the two choices and say to her, "You're already a Witch, A Pirate Princess it is!" All the Moms around me start to laugh at what I had just said. I put her costume in the cart and off we go.

Last year Tamara was an Angel. As, a year ago, she really was an Angel. But it had started to snow early last year that we never got the chance to take her out to take pictures. And if we did, I have no idea where they would be stored.

But these pictures are from just a couple hours ago. We had put on her costume and I took her outside to get some good pictures before it got too dark. Unfortunately it was already too cold so we had to go fast! As you see how our little Halloween photo shoot ended with a little Pirate Pouter! I don't blame her at all though. I like to say to myself when it comes to kids, "Kids will be kids."

I love my little Pirate Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment