"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Broken

I'm tired. I hate being fake in front of Tamara as if I'm happy and everything is o.k. when really in the back of my head, I'm the total opposite. It's so hard to let go. I have to keep telling myself that all of this was out of my control. My headaches have reached a level I don't think anyone has reached. Here I am complaining and hurting over my broken family when there are much more important things I need to be focused on. Hello Via.... You're due in two months! My poor Son has no choice but to feel what I feel.
Lately, I've been resorting to reading books, whether it's a couple chapters in the Book of Mormon with Tamara or just a book. I started reading one of my Sisters books I found in her room the other day. It's called, "Not Easily Broken." The title just seemed to go along with all the crap that's going on in my life. I like the book so far. I just hope that it has a good strong struggle that someone will overcome and hopefully through their triumphs, it can help me get through mine. At the point I'm at, I'm willing to take on anything to get over all the hurt and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment