"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Still Truggin Along

Tamara is the light of my life. I don't know what I would do with my little girl. She's every kind of unique! She's both bad and good, which I think is necessary in everyone's life. She talks so much like my Grandma Silivia. It's incredible! Lately we've been pretty much giving ourselves a fresh new start. We have our "regulars," our morning routine and our "closing our day" routine. It's sort of repetitive so I really need to throw in a couple of different things every now and then. The last thing I want is for Tamara to live a life and already know "what's next" on the agenda.
She is growing up so fast. Every day when I go to work I always wish to myself if I could spend every minute of everyday with Tamara. She really does keep me up these days with my marital issues going on and all. Here are some recent pics of Tamara growing right before my eyes.




 In the front yard at Grandmas House enjoying a nice sun shining fall day.
Picture taken October 15, 2011









Tamara almost losing her balance randomly. She's so silly!














Tamara found some yummy treats in Uncle Willy's Room and that's what she is in her mouth behind that there smile.









Tamara posing for the Camera! She turns 2 in less than a month!!















SHE'S SO GUILTY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment