"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Where Are You Skinny Love?


Me and Tamara treated ourselves to Mc Donalds the Saturday before Easter Sunday. It was sort of a "one last time" thing. I'm not saying we will never see the restaurant again.. oh no no! lol We are too good of friends to let things end hard cold. This is more of a temporary thing. Yes! Temporary! 

General Conference weekend my family got together as we do every year and decided to start a "Family Biggest Loser"... I guess you can say, WERE FAT! lol But for real. I really do think a good amount of us kids are over weight and we could use some sizing down. So us kids as the contestants weighed in with our beginning weight and we have until before Ward Camp for final weigh ins. The person who loses the most weight wins an Ipad! The price of the Ipad is divided into how many contestants there are costing me only $40! What a cheap Ipad huh?


When Tamara meets Tamara! They high five each other and even say prayer together!


So the other night me and Tamara go to Walmart to get Henele some Pedialyte. As we walk into the store this lady is walking out and you could tell she is in a rush cause of how fast she was walking. This lady accidentally bumps into Tamara. As soon as she bumps into her Tamara turns around and yells at the lady, "HEY!" haha.. omg.. I didn't even care cause in a way Tamara was right. There a Enter and Exit door at walmart and the lady not only was walking out the in, but SHE ALSO BUMPED THE WRONG TWO YEAR OLD! 
 
So anyways.. Back to the Biggest Loser Competition. I weighed in at a WOMPING 204.4 pounds!! OMG!! I know right? What a fatty! Sunday night, I decided I'm gonna win! So I downloaded this app called My Fitness Pal.. And My goal weight is 140. I'd have to lose at least 2 pounds a week to hit my goal by the time I need to hit it!
 
Today is now Thursday! Day four into the comp and I've already lost 4 pounds!! woohoo!! Good start! I'm way focused! And excited to finally get back in shape! AFTER A MISERABLE 3 YEARS! haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment