"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hives Are Taking Over

Am I stressed?
Can you be so stressed to a point where you dont think you are but really you are?
I dont think I am.

So as you all know, I have an allergic reaction to the cold weather that results with Hives! Henele has the same thing. Poor thing.
Well, lately its kind of been CHRONIC! That word is so close to crunk, they both fit for what I'm blogging about. But what makes it so much worse for me, is that its CONTINUOUS. Usually I can pop in a zyrtec and im good but not even that is working. So, I google causes of hives and rememdies.

I was a little disappointed in my findings. Most sights claim there is no real reason for the cause of Hives but list the most common causes. 1. Change of laundry detergent - not me 2. Eating something new - not me 3. tight close - not me 4. Pressure - possibility 5. stress - possibility

So these were the top 5 I read about on about 6 different websites. Now the first four we can go ahead and rule out cause they dont apply to me. Now 4 is sort of interesting. Yesterday I was cleaning out the fridge and sat on one of our wellfare buckets. Obviously Im much bigger then the bucket but really just needed it for stability. After cleaning the fridge, as I stood up I broke out all over the back of my thighs. That's what triggered my google search.

Im exhausted. They keep me itching all day long that most times my focus is on them and not on the more important things. Theyre so sore! So theres only one thing left for me to do. Go to the Doctors. Now I've gone to my normal Dr and told her about my issue but she sort of just dusted it off and prescribed me the zyrtec (which was pointless since zyrtec is over the counter).

Im going to see a Dermatologist. I hope this works cause Hives are sucking my life away! That cant be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment