"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Thursday, August 9, 2012

They Keep Me Going


This is a Money-Design Picture!

So throughout the summer, I watch Teta and Sunshine. And since Teta started football, Tamara goes to his practices to run around the park with sunshine. Works for me cause by the time I go and pick her up right before practice is over, shes dead tired and when we get home, she knocks out. Sad, but true. Tamara is a whole kind of workout. But I'm used to it!


While we waited for the kids to get their last roll down the hill at City Park Henele  took his first sit on actual grass. He didn't hate it, he was pretty content. When Coco sat on grass, HE HATED IT! He didn't wanna touch it, he made the funniest face when we sat him on grass. So when he started crawling, we would lay a blanket down on the grass and that was his prison. haha


He's finally starting to sit up on his own. But only when he's focused on balancing his weight. When he gets distracted by something nearby, he forgets he's sitting and topples over. lol


I really need to start prepping for the "Chasing" stage. He's been trying to move lately, and I can tell he's starting to catch on to the use of his legs and arms. Before he would just rock back and forth with his arms and legs in the air. But now he knows theyre more useful on the ground. (great.) He's already mastered rolling over as his transportation. Ill lay him on the ground and find him in a totally different area. He's too funny!


One of these days, I'm gonna catch a pic with him sticking his tongue out. I've attempted that pic for so long, it's almost like he knows what I'm trying to do. This pic was one of my attempts. I snap the pic and see he has his tongue out and then this is what I get. haha I swear he laughs at me trying to get that pic. 


Where do I begin with this one. haha Really, she is so good to me. She's now at the "first sentences" stage. And boy to get the good ones! 
I had gone to slcc to turn in some forms with her and as we were walking on campus, I tell her, "I think youre pretty pretty." And Tamara says, "Ya! Me too!" haha omg. I pray she'll get that self centered attitude straight before school starts, or who knows how many times Ill have to bail her out of the principal office. =)


Here we are leaving slcc. I tell her lets start running because Uncle Willy was waiting for us to pick him up from football practice. As we are running Tamara turns to me and says, "Mom, you look funny!" haha she's too funny.


So this lovely little ride is outside of Family Dollar. We were leaving the store and she cried to get on the ride. She's never been on a ride like this so I put her on and inserted my 2 quarters. At first she gave a stare as though she didn't know what was happening, but when she saw that it just goes around in a circle, she was lovin it. 
We plan on taking the kids to lagoon right before school starts as a going-back-to-school fun day sort of thing. And I honestly can't wait to put her on all those kid rides, I bet she will have no problem with them, but we'll have to see. 


Not sure what the serious face is all about.


Tamara usually is up before me and Henele in the morning and she takes the initiative to wake us up. She'll usually wake me up and then Henele will start crying while waking me up. Here is the other morning, Tamara wide awake, and Henele super mad that I flashed a bright light in his face. But still a cute pic, I think.


Here they are, ready to tackle a new day with me! Love you much! << That's how Tamara says it!

No comments:

Post a Comment