"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Friday, August 31, 2012

Who You Are

You know how people refer to life as a roller-coaster? How you will always have your ups and downs. And yes, it's pretty straight forward, things in life bring you up and things will bring you down and repeats itself pretty much forever.

Question. What about the parts of a roller-coaster that flip you around? or jerk you left and right? the loop dee loops? or even the ones that take you backwards?

Can we maybe interpret the meanings of those parts for me cause I'd love some feedback on some thoughts and comments of what they could posssibly represent.

So why am I talking about roller-coasters? Because I'm going crazy! I'm managing. School, home, kids, etc. It's pretty well balanced. I'm ahead in my classes and plan to keep it that way all the way through. It's me. I'm just not all here. I don't know what it is. But I think and do things right, it's a feeling. Something is wrong. I don't know what it is. But even though I'm going through all the motions correctly, something inside of me is  just a huge blur!

I've been listening to Jessie J's song Who You Are and it keeps me thinking and wondering what I'm lacking. I just can't get it. I have no clue. I'm weird huh?

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay...
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!

I need to get it together.


No comments:

Post a Comment