"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Those Big Blue Eyes Get Me Every Time!

I swear Tamara can get away with anything with those big blue eyes. As hard as I try to discipline her, most times she gets her way. Just one look at her tear filled eyes makes me cave in. It's time to re-evaluate how to dominate these situations. Her vocal chords are equal to fire alarms and sirens. Her cry sounds like an overfilled day care center and the headache I get in return is equal to five women in full term labor. The cherry on top of all this loveliness, is being almost 7 months pregnant. I think it's safe to say that I could use a break. But then again, life doesn't give out breaks. One thing is for sure, I will make the best of every situation and grasp on to the present while I'm still sane. I can only see myself 20 years from now, wishing I could turn back and relive this time of my life. So, I guess what I'm saying altogether is that even though life has its "tough" times, they are times that we still need to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment