"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Secret

I want to be happy!

Now I don't know if any of you have read The Secret. So if you haven't, it's a book that tells you the secret to life. It tells you how you can change your life and how if you wished to become a famous rock star or a doctor or even the next Oprah, it tells you just how to achieve WHAT YOU WANT! Now you may corner me and say that I'm living in imagination land, but so far in the book that I've read, I've followed, and has happened. It's pretty incredible actually.

It all has to do with the law of attraction. Let me break down the first half of the book for you. Something as simple as this, "Thoughts become things." If you think in your mind, "I want to be a millionaire." Then guess what? So long as you keep that in your mind, it may very well become true. 

Now they refer to the person, that's me and you and everyone else, as a frequency tower. Our thoughts are our frequency and as we think subconsciously, we send out our frequencies to the Universe and the Universe responds by sending more like-frequencies in your direction confirming your thoughts. 

If you are really passionate about things you want and there are things that are constantly on your mind, than the Universe will confirm your wants and send them your way. Pretty simple right? Now there is one thing that normally comes in the way of those wants and that's the thoughts you have that go against what you want. So for example, I want a new car. Then you run thoughts through your mind such as, "I don't have the money," "I'll never afford it," "It's never gonna happen." Those thoughts adjust your frequencies and the universe then confirms your wants as, "I don't want money," "I don't want to afford it," and "I don't want that car." So then your simple want of a car is no longer on your frequency and you are attracting more like-frequencies along the lines of those negative thoughts of how you aren't gonna get that car. Get it?

Well I hope you do, cause I've been working a lot on my frequencies and I honestly love what The Secret has taught me so far. Try it. You'd be surprised with your outcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment