"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Safety First

So Leroy got beat up last night. At a club. Stories tell us that he punched a girl, he hit on a girl, and he beat me up and left me with bruises all over me. Who knows? But whatever the story may be, it lead to violence and simply that Leroy got beat up.

Do I care? Not at all. Yes, I did smile when I heard he got beat up. But what annoyed me the most of it all, was that he called me non stop this morning. Came to the house threatening me that I'm gonna "reget it" whatever "it" is, I have no clue.

I worried. I threatened him that I would call the cops, got my phone and dialed that oh so familiar number. He left. And then it dawned on me, if he were to break in and beat me till I go unconscious or even dead (who knows?)...

I asked myself, "Whats my plan?" I didn't have one. The back house is behind another house, could I scream loud enough that someone could hear, if there was even someone out there to hear. I guess 911 would be my only escape plan huh? But would I get through to them in time before it was too late?

I never thought I would ever have to think something like this through. I don't know what more I could do but wait for his restraining order to be sent out.

This past week there was an Amber Alert sent out. She was maybe 10 or 11 years old I think. Her name is Aliyah. She was abducted by her biological mother but was later that night found safe and returned to her home. Got me thinking... Would Leroy ever attempt to take Tamara from me? I mean, like an abduction?

I don't know?

But I do know that if that ever happened, I would be a one crazy Mom! I wouldn't stop.

I wish he was still with that girl. Hell, her name is Lani Taufalele. I feel bad for people like her. If she could tolerate someone that lied about something as simple as his name, and she was ok with it. You would think right? Like, if this dude is lying about just his name, what else is he lying about. But it's not really my position to place peoples standards to my liking.

I got a lot on my mind. Tomorrow I will be taking further action to make sure Leroy doesn't ever come around here again. I don't ever want to see him or hear from him again. He got what he wanted. I gave it to him on a platter. Now I will get what I want and I will do whatever it takes to get it.

The safety of my kids will not be questioned. It won't. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment