"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Friday, March 23, 2012

Tangiloto, The Model


I've been a pinterest maniac lately. I run into the coolest things ever! And when I read this quote, I thought to myself, "This is one long test." lol Or I'm really just overlooking GREAT blessings. =) I'm sure that's it huh? It sure wouldn't be the first time cause I definitely take a lot for granted and now that my own kids will have to suffer my wrong doings, I've been bitch slapped back to reality and I feel what I've done.

I finally got my taxes back and corrected. Thank you Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and Sorry Leroy, sucks to be you. But that's what he get's for trying to back stab the "baby momma" lol

Spring Break is coming to an end and back to school come Monday. I am really just trying my hardest to understand and absorb all the knowledge in as little time as possible. More importantly I want the knowledge to stick... I don't want to be like, "Wait, I remember I read something about that.."


Look at my stud muffin nephew! lol He's all posing and what not. =) I watched him for a little yesterday while Mack went to go pick up Christina from Faith in God and when he saw me on my phone he kept saying "Cheese! Cheese!" lol What a cute little model he is!


                                         Tangiloto and his favorite Auntie!!!


How cute is that one?

Well peeps.. not much to say this round, probably because we have now got a groove goin on that works great for us and where we dont have to stress about anything. Life is good. And I hope it stays this way and even progresses!

And before I leave I promised Josh Fatani I would give him a shout out on my blog cause apparently he is my number one fan! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment