"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dinner Anyone?

I was asked, "What is the meaning of life?" It took me back. So many things rushed through my mind... making mistakes and learning from them, finding happiness and joy, knowledge, creating things, religious beliefs, helping others, understanding, goals and accomplishments, enduring your true passions, trust, family, managing your thoughts, love, humility... and for some reason I feel like I'm missing something.. something that is so simple but hard to describe..

But what?

Ive never been one to hold grudges, and if I have it would only be for a small amount of time. Until now. Things have been very hard. I just can't shake off rude things that were said. I've concluded that words can be a deadly weapon. I've fasted and prayed wholeheartedly. Halfway through Second Nephi hoping I can find the answer somewhere within those lines. But nothing. I have never craved for the gospel so much until now. My heart yearns for answers. I'm begging for a way, for understanding. My head hurts.

Hell.. maybe just some advil and water is all I really need... lol

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I really need to get it together cause this just ain't me.

Anyways.. lots have happened in the past week..

Yall missed out on some bomb dinner... let me show you what I cooked up.. lol


SOME HENRY BENRY!!!

yeah.. we were debating on what to cook for dinner and since Hene couldn't make up his mind.. we ended up cooking him up and boooy was he good! lol

Hene is now 2 months old and I am loving every minute of him.

Tamara on the other hand... oh boy. I now call her DRAMA. I don't call her Tamara, I call her Drama and "she responds"... She is going through this phase in her life I like to call "ATTENTION".. Yup.. Tamara + Attention = DRAMA.. lol This morning I put Hene in his crib and told Tamara to get me his bottle. In the corner of my eye I saw her push it under the pillow. I turn to her and ask, "Where is the bottle?" She looks at me and smiles. Then she starts laughing and says, "Suckah!" ahhahaa.. omg

Little things like that are what give my life meaning. It's great.




No comments:

Post a Comment