"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Move Forward or Move On

It's always a joy Keeping up with the Kardashians WITH YOUR MOM! haha You know them Tongans, especially the ones rooted from the Islands. lol But yeah, me and my Mom were watching the show, well it was actually Kourtney and Kim take New York. The episodes where Kim's little fairytale comes to an end.

Of course I would want to keep up with it cause seeing other woman going through what I'm going through keeps me sane. So many times I feel like I'm the only one. Dramatic huh? lol

Watching the show, something that Scott says really caught my attention. Hes discussing with Kourtney the tension that has been stirring up between Kim and Kris. Now we all know. They end up divorced but they way he said it was sort of an ultimatum for Kim. He said, "Either move forward or move on."

He titled my blog. Go Scott! lol

Got me thinking about my own situation. Moving forward? Moving on? It's a lot to think about. The thought of my kids growing up without their father hurts. I mean look at Oprah, she definitely grew up a little similar. Oprah was raised by a teenage single mom, she even was pregnant at the age of 14 but lost her child in infancy. At the same time, teaching Tamara and Hene the way a Man treats a Woman is a lesson I'm determined to instill in their lives before I die. Even if it's the last thing I do.

I believe people can change. I do. I also believe in courage and integrity. Also things I want to teach my kids.

Moving along...


Tamara has experienced her very first HANGOVER! lol hahaha She got tipsy last night! Hene was her "designated driver" and I was the one holding her over the toilet so she can throw up. haha I got the worst part of it. (I always do) Thank God for Sons that take care of their sisters! lol


Just look at her enjoying that drink. lol We had a party last night. Well maybe not "we"... just Tamara. Me and Hene were trying to read our scriptures while Tamara was blasting her mickey mouse cd and watching UP at the same time. lol She had chicken nuggets in one bowl, fishies in another and a whole 3 cases of Juice! I don't know what I'm gonna do with that one. lol I can almost tell I'll be visiting the principles office more for Tamara then Hene. Well she may very well teach Hene her ways of living. =)

Here's more from our day....

 
Leaving the Yellow House.. she sent out invites to her party! lol
 
At the top of the stairs..
 
Had to get some running in..
 
Hene teasing, Tamara cheesing..
 
Henry Benry..
 
Whaaaaa?
THEY ARE MY WORLD MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment