"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Strictly Positive

Lately things have been pretty good. I feel like my life is now on a new frequency and the Universe understands where I'm headed and or at least knows what I want. So many things are in production for my life and the life of my kids to hopefully be able to see a brighter light.

I've been thinking.

Thinking for me and I'm almost positive for everyone else either swings good or bad. I've dedicated my thoughts for the past couple days to STRICTLY POSITIVE. And with this one simple change I've adjusted so much to myself for the better. I've caught myself smiling. I've caught myself reading again. I've caught myself WANTING more. And what I've caught that I know is just so much greater then anything at this point in my life, is how much time I put into my kids.

I've been so upset with Leroy and all the drama down that road that my kids weren't getting the attention that they deserve. But all in all, THEY SMILE - I SMILE! Simple happiness.

I have an interview on Thursday with a case worker that will be helping me pay for school. She mailed out a Debit Card to me last week and I remember opening that letter and the feeling I had. It was the feeling that "we're going to be ok." That feeling a mom can't describe because it's so many words and then some.

Tamara Prays!

When I tell Tamara, "Lotu Time!" (Prayer Time) She knows to kneel on her knees, fold her arms, bow her head and close her eyes. She's so smart. Her prayers lately make me bust out laughing. Every night I let Tamara read a "golden book" and then pick a movie that she normally falls asleep too. Totally fine with me so long as she sleeps right? Anyway, I'm usually up before the kids cleaning, gathering together "to dos" for the day, or cooking breakfast, whatever it may be. When Tamara wakes up, the first thing that she says is, "Whe t.v.? I fatch." lol Translation? Wheres the DVD Player for me to watch. haha I laugh and tell her, "Lotu Time!" Tamara always says her prayer first and this is what it has been for the past two days, "Anele, Sasine, Gama, TV fine it fatch, amen!" lol Meaning, "Henele, Sunshine, Grandma, DVD Player let me find it so I can watch amen!"... Got me wondering if my whole "falling asleep watching a movie" technique is a good idea or not.

Henele Stud Muffin!

He is so good to me! He is Tamara's opposite. Literally. He can just sit and chill and when he cries it's only for a bottle. But he is definitely Momma's Boy! I love him to pieces! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment