"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Friday, February 17, 2012

P.O.

Now I'm sure by the title you might be thinking "pissed off" cause "post office" sure wouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind after I blogged Rage. lol And in this entry it actually stands for something else.....

PROTECTIVE ORDER... 

lol most people refer to it as a restraining order. Now with me and Leroy's history and the number of times I've called the cops on him.... uhhhh yeah. It should be a piece of cake. I had gone to see a paralegal at the courthouse in Salt Lake and many good things have come out of my little meeting. First good thing - I mentioned how he claimed Tamara on his taxes and took the child credit. Now according to the paralegal (her name is Vanessa), in my Divorce Decree that we all know Leroy was dumb enough to sign as fast as he did, it states that when the time comes to file taxes, I (as in me, Via) am to take the child credit for both children. She then gave me the number to an attorney that would be able to help me in this situation and help me get my taxes all squared away. *Thank You Vanessa! Second good thing - is just the protective order in itself. The thought of Leroy and how he can't come around here anymore is A HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF! They are going to do something called a "seize and assist" first while they gather all of the police reports from the past two years that I've called in on.

Now back when I would call the cops on Leroy for whatever dumb reason it was at the time, my family told me not to do that. But now, in the situation I am in now, all those times are actually a good thing.

And last but not least, Third good thing, as of FEBRUARY 16, 2012 VIA IS NOW A DIVORCED WOMAN!!!!! Happy Days, Happy Days! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment