"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Rage

Ok... Divorce. Check. Approval for school. Check. File taxes and get a refund that will help me and the kids get a fresh start and be able to move on without any debt holding us back. NO CHECK! Why might you be asking?

BECAUSE MY STUPID BABY DADDY CLAIMED THE KIDS ON HIS TAXES AND TOOK THEIR MONEY!!!!

I literally can't believe how low someone can be. I will never trust him. I am soooo filled with anger and negativity I'm so ready to bust a cap. lol But for real. It's one thing to say that Tamara is everything to me and no other girl could ever come in the way and yet does. But when you steal your kids money and back stab your kids and think it's ok. He is now playing a whole new game with me. He knows very well how good I play this game so I have no idea why he thinks "he can challenge me"... please. I'm not worried. Everything will turn on him soon enough. He plays "in the heat of the moment".. I play with "time"...

But anyways.

The Divorce... Let me go ahead and explain all that nonsense.
Ive been waiting for some time now to see if Judge Shaunessey would grant me approval to NOT take the divorce education classes. Also, if he would waive the court fees that were added up to a total of a little less than 3 bones. lol

Monday February 6 * both classes and fees WAIVED - as soon as the clerk called me and told me that the judge granted both classes and court fees, I was already starting up my car and headed for the court house to file those damn divorce papers.
                              * filed the divorce papers
Tuesday February 7 * SERVED MY SPOUSE! - now usually in a normal "common sense" minded divorce... this is when the "spouse" in this case Leroy, is suppose to READ the "SERVE MY SPOUSE" forms... most cases it takes a week, two weeks, hell.. it can take months for the spouse to read them over and "understand" them. lol but lets all think about Leroy and ask ourselves if he is the type to read over the divorce forms... lol I knew he wouldn't. He's too stupid to. So guess what happens next.
Wednesday February 8 * I receive the "serve my spouse" forms from Leroy, SIGNED AND NOTARIZED! hahahaahah but did he at all read along the lines of "custody of kids" or even "visitation rights"... NO HE DID NOT...
Thursday February 9 *Turned in the "serve my spouse" forms and the divorce is now as we type, being finalized and should be done by the end of this week!!

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE ONCE AGAIN!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!

I now have FULL CUSTODY and his visitation rights have pretty much been DEPLETED, GARNISHED, REVOKED!!....

And he wants to play my game... lol Let me go ahead and put it out there people... when it comes to Via and her kids... SHE WILL BE A BEAST!.... oh yes! =)

Im only 22 years old. I understand things that I shouldnt at this age! Like Kuuipo said... "thats what you get for trying to grow up so fast".... she is sooo right! I just need to get things together. Be happy and take care of my kids and my life will be just fine.

I bet my drama chumps your drama! lol =) good day yall!
                             


No comments:

Post a Comment