"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Attention Walmart Shoppers


Every morning is the same. Tamara will always ask to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She now knows that if it's not on the tv then she can watch it on either grandmas computer or moms laptop. haha And you know what I realized today, we or at least I truly under-estimate the intelligence of the young mind. Today I took them out for dinner. They both love Mc Donalds and I love Mc Donald prices so our whole "eating out" is so far off the healthy radar but well within our budget. lol The things I compromise for good health. That's so bad and hopefully one day when my pockets allow, I won't have to compromise good health cause of a well kept budget. But anyways, I got our food and I took them over to the park just so they can get out of the house. They've been kept up in there far too long, I really need to invest in activities outside of the home. I really wanna take them to the zoo this fall but not sure if I can handle them alone for that long in public or if anyone would be able to come with. We'll see.

So while we are at the park it's just us three. No one else but a couple minutes went by and more and more kids and families started to show up. And I thought to myself, "Wow. A lot of families come here to the park.What a great way to get out and give them fresh air and some happiness." I loved it.

As soon as this Miko kid who was about the same age as Tamara comes up to the playground, Tamara says, "Hi! What's your name?" The Miko kid just said hi back. After that Tamara says, "Friends! Come slide!" lol It's so funny when a kid doesn't say their name they automatically become "Friend" to Tamara. It's so cute and I wish that we as adults could become instant friends like children do.


This is what made our trip to the park even more special to me. While Tamara is playing with her new little Miko friend. Me and Henele sat under the tree and watched. As soon as Henele saw Tamara with that other boy, he starts screaming! And I know that it was because she was with that other kid. He was fine laughing and smiling at Tamara UNTIL he showed up. lol Thanks to that Miko kid, we left earlier then I anticipated.

This morning I was doing some homework and I looked over at the kids and saw Tamara watching a movie and Henele just looking around sitting on the floor next to his toys and I thought to myself, "Via! Get the hell up and do something with them." They looked like they were so used to just sitting around in front of the tv surounded by toys that they are for sure already sick of. I felt so bad when I saw them there. So I took them for a walk around the neighborhood and we sat in the front yard doing one of my famous photo shoots and picking all the peaches off of the peach tree. Heres a couple picks from the photo shoot. lol

She's so gonna be a model! lol Kidding. She had thought of that pose all on her own though. Honest.
Shes very cooperative in front of the camera. If only I could turn my body into a camera then parenting Tamara would be easy breezy beautiful cover girl. (Can you tell we watch tv too much?)




He's more of an "in the moment" kind of model. lol I can't ever take a good picture of him unless it's really 
in the moment.





I wish I had long eye lashes like his. 






And then of course our lovely tongan door greeter at walmart has to stick his lovely walmart stickers on their foreheads so everyone knows we are loyal walmart customers. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment