"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Heels Of Steel


He's something isn't he? lol

9 months old now and he still isnt crawling. His teeth are coming in before hes even started crawling. But I'm in no rush for him to start being mobile. I'm so not fit for it. How I keep up with Tamara, I don't know. 
It's been a couple days now where I will put Henele down on the floor. Normally in front of the t.v. and some toys around him. Then maybe 20 minutes later, he will be in a totally different spot of the living room. Still sitting. How he's moving has got me. But I guess I'm not keeping a good eye on him if he can move without me even noticeing. 


His top to center teeth have officially broke through. Not all the way in. But yes, on there way and almost here. He hasn't had a good nights sleep these past couple nights and it sucks. I hate seeing either of them in pain. But I can't keep him from letting his teeth come in right? If only they had something better then Orajel. It might make his teething a little easier.

Hene loves to kick his feet. It doesn't matter what hes kicking cause nothing phases him. The other night he woke up and started kicking me and let me tell you, his kicks are so hard I have bruises on my side. lol Lately we've called him, "Heels of Steel"... 


She's hitting a switchpoint in her life. She's beginning to "listen"... She's starting to understand the consequences of things that she's not suppose to do when we explain them to her. The other day we were going to the store and she didn't want to buckle her seat belt. so I told her that if she doesn't buckle her seat belt then the cops are gonna take her away. And thankfully for Special Agent Oso, she knows what a cop is and what they do to bad people and people that don't listen. 


She also is officially potty trained. Yay! Daiper savings! lol No I'm kidding. But she is now fully trained. With an exception of nights. She wheres Pull Up Underwears to sleep. lol She's gone a couple nights without any accidents but there have been more nights with accidents that I'm better off buying pull ups for her. 


They're kind of a huge deal to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment