"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Monday, September 24, 2012

She Thought She Knew

School is overwhelming and stupid. Thanks to school and teachers that continue to compete with each other on who can give out the most homework, they don't realize that we students don't have enough seconds in a minute, minutes in an hour or enough hours in the damn day. So what do I do? I secretly cuss at them in my mind while I'm sitting in class being the Negative Nancy that I am. lol Ya. If you've had your college experience then you should be able to relate.

So I was up until about 4 this morning doing homework. Homework has asked my hand in marriage and sadly I accepted. We for some reason can't get away from each other. It's really disgusting.

I created a ksl account. I've always been the "buyer" when it comes to the classifieds on ksl but this time around, I'm gonna be the SELLER. lol It's new and I find it a bit fun. My first ad I posted is so hilarious, I almost peed my pants. Let me tell you about it.

A couple Saturdays ago, me and my mom were out driving around to the different yard sales to see if there are things that may be of good use to us. Anyway, we go this one yard sale and there's this tin can looking thing about the size of your average round cooler you'd put punch in or something. It had a little facet thing at the bottom of it so I figured, maybe it's for like cocoa or something and it's used to keep it warm? (little did I know)

The guy gave it to us for a dollar. haha Me and my mom left thinking we got a good buy.

Sunday rolls around and we have a family dinner together with everyone. After we ate we sat around the backyard and just chit chatted awasy. My mom starts talking about the lovely little tin cooler thing we found at the yard sale and says, "Willy, go get it so they can see it."

"They" is Kuuipo and Aki, chester and Nai were there too but talking about other things (probley football).. Willy carries it to the backyard and as soon as Nai see's what Willy is carrying his eyes are dead on the item
watching will pass by. But when Aki and Kuuuipo see it, they start BUSTING OUT LAUGHING!!

I wasn't there at the time but my mom said that Aki was literally on her knees trying catch her breath and kuuipo was rolling all over the blanket she was sitting on.

They laughed and laughed and laughed. Thank goodness I wasn't there or I would feel so dumb. hahaha

My mom says what's wrong with it? and Nai says, "That's a Keg!" hahaha

A Keg is used to mix beer in.

So, Nai says we could sell it and get some good money off it. So I posted it on ksl as my very first ksl ad.






No comments:

Post a Comment