"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Football Banana Bread


Trust me when I say, I am the Banana Bread Queen! I've made banana bread for years. Normally I don't bake them till around Christmas time but lately we've been eating them at football games. I would say I've come a long way since my very first batch of Banana Bread till now and I'm positive that my very first batch is so not picture worthy. lol


I have class friday nights and those are the nights for Grangers varsity Football team. Luckily, my class on Friday is so not the biz. My professor is very chill but he's the type where you can tell, he wants to go out on a friday night. So class is scheduled from 5:30 to 8:20, I know, it's super long cause it's only once a week. So I sometimes make it to Willy's football game. Tamara made me a princess at this game. 


Football games are so fun!!


Henele's first football games was a bust. When he heard the refs whistle and the crown cheering for the game, he would scream his head off. I didn't get to sit with him at this football game cause I was running errands for everyone. So Chester and my mom did their best to keep him as calm as they could till I got back. (which wasn't until the game was over, go figure)

Well, football is back again and that means fall season is here and I LOVE THE FALL SEASON!! I wish it lasted longer here in Utah. Lots of fall and less winter. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment