"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Hope You Dance


I honestly feel like I've been working so hard to get ahead only to get pulled back to square one or even further back. I don't know what more I can do to make things better for us. All I want is for Tamara and Henele to be ok and happy. That's it. I don't care for myself, the only thing that can or will make me happy is them being happy. Yes. They are ok and happy now, but I find myself wanting more for them. And maybe that's where I'm totally wrong. Maybe I'm just looking too far ahead that I'm not seeing what's really in front of me.

Call me crazy but while other single moms out there are looking to simply stand on their own. I'm fortunate enough to have a good supporting family to help me out, so I'm not looking to only just stand, but to fly. I wanna do more then the average. I want to stand out. I may have lost the opportunity to be an example to young women that need that good role model as a guide but I've figured that I still can, but for single moms. I want to show them that they are not deprived nor held back. We can do just as much as any young women that has no children and even more.

It's a hard road. Let me tell you. But if we single moms love our kids like we show everyone that we do, then they are what's gonna get us as far as we dream about.

Dreams aren't meant to be pondered about. They dreampt to DO! People, don't stop! If ever you feel like youre in a rut like how I feel now, take a second and grasp the many things and people that have brought you to where you are now, The time and money they've spent to help you. The love and compassion that continues to shine before you.

Dream.

So for those of you who are lacking some love. I have something for you. I get plenty of it from the kids and it more then enough to get me by. But here's a little something I'd like to share with you guys if ever you feel you need it, take it. Cause everyone at some point in their lives are gonna need this.

                                                        http://youtu.be/7VJsyEtwAUY

Don't be scared. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment