"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm Grateful for 1, 2 and 3

Well, I've decided that for the month of November (the month of thanks), I'm gonna blog about something I'm grateful for, one thing for each day of the month. So seeing as today is the 3rd, I have some catching up to do, but not too much.

#1 Tamara Leethee

My one and only little girl!
She will be 2 this Saturday!
Tamara Leethee is literally my strength. I have never gone a day without my Tamara. She is my reminder of true happiness is. She is my new foundation and focus to move forward and continue down the right roads. She is my "hanny-manny." And even though she is what keeps me up at night, most of my big headaches and even my own frenemy at times, Tamara will always be my "reason." My reason behind every day of the rest of my life. My reason to do everything I do. My reason for life!
I love you Tamara Leethee!
YOU ARE THE WORLD TO ME!

#2 Luseane Vaiolingi Malaeulu

My Dear Luseane! She has only been in my life a hot minute but that first time she came to the big house for me to watch her and I laid my eyes on her, she immediately reminded me of how precious life is. This little Princess already has things under control. She is strong just like her big sister! She has the cheeks that without even thinking you're constantly kissing and squeezing! Her smile makes you melt and when you hold her, the feeling you get is like a good mix between a 5 year old on Christmas morning and the feeling you get in your gut when you accomplish a goal you've had set for so long and you've finally succeeded!
She gives you the look of trust. She is simply your everyday Princess!
I LOVE YOU BABY LUSEANE!

#3 Tangiloto I'moana Malaeulu


Tangiloto, also known as "CoCoa." Nicknamed by my very own Tamara as she couldn't say Tangiloto. Our Albino Baby! He is the type of kid where you look at him once and find yourself already smiling. His personality is well rounded. You can honestly find him doing anything and everything AND EVERYWHERE! lol With him now just recently starting to walk he definitely has you're eyes opened to the max. His laugh is so contagious! I don't think that there has every been a time where I've seen him with someone and wasn't smiling or laughing or doing both at the same time! I LOVE YOU TANGILOTO!

No comments:

Post a Comment