"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm Grateful For #16

#16 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Why is it that when people are going through bad times, or when they need something is when they turn to the Lord? These days, we really do take this gospel fro granted. I now am realizing, with my little family breaking apart, kicking out Leroy, and becoming a single mom to two kids, I've started doing the things the church encourages us to do on a regular basis. I ask myself, why haven't I been doing this anyway? or in the first place? I feel so much better after reading an uplifting scripture that helps me get through my day, but to think of how great my days could've been if I were always doing this. I truly am blessed with this gospel and I wish I never take it for granted again. It's always been here for me when things are unstable for me, so I need to be able to just live the principles that were taught to me from the beginning each and everyday, for the rest of my life. My kids will be brought up with the teaching that were taught to me through this gospel, but I will make it a priority to multiply their wanting this gospel in their lives. I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment