"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Slowing Down

Well, I'm now going on 34 weeks! Oh, Goodie!
I'm tired, restless and could really use a break. Working as a cashier going on 8 months pregnant is some hard stuff. Yes, I do give cashiers props for their job and what they do, now having the experience, but doing it with 30 lbs in front of you has definitely got me drained. I only work part time too. My shifts are usually 5 to 11 pm and by the time I get home Tamara is sleeping, thank goodness. I wake up maybe 2 to 3 times a night to Tamara either needing a drink or she is having a bad dream. Then she wakes up at about 9 am only to sit next to me while I catch a couple more z's for maybe another 30 minutes or so. I feel bad when she sits and talks to me while I try and keep sleeping. So terrible! We then get up and get ready for our day which consists of getting the bed ready, morning bath, brush and picking up any clutter that was left from the day before. Then we head to the big house to watch Mickey Mouse Club House and me catch up with the world through the almighty facebook. While we get that all going, we tidy up the big house and put together our lunch, if we decide to stay in. I like to go out, as I am extremely lazy these days. But there are days I like to put a couple breakfast things together. Then 2:30 rolls around which means, Grandma is coming home! Then we hang out with Grandma and do anything she needs to get done. Then I go to work and come home to do it all over again!
Why must everyday seem so repetitive?
Well 34 months pregnant Via is gonna go take a deep nap right now!
I'm DRAINED OUT!!
Thank you tamara for taking a nap right now so it's much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment