"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Grateful For #6 & 7

#6 Vikita Uinseni Tausinga

AKA Teta AKA Hulksmash! One look at my little Victor and you would think, "football." Right off the bat, he's big, bulk, built and definitely someone you would think, "I don't wanna mess with him." But really, Victor, out of the entire Monster Crew, has the BIGGEST HEART! Without a doubt, he is what society would refer to as, a teddy bear. BIG and SOFT! Victor definitely has the strength of an army don't get me wrong, but coming from great parents, he knows his limits. The one thing I love about Victor is that he is such a great listener. I remember I would walk him and Sunshine to school every morning when I lived with him and his family, and Victor was always the one to listen to what I had to say. I LOVE YOU HULKSMASH!

#7 Christina Vaiolingi Malaeulu


The First. The Oldest. The Responsible. The Dependable. The Girly-Girl! My Dear little Christina. She is so SMART! Without a doubt, she knows her place and she knows her roll as "the oldest." Most times I hate that she's only 7 going on 8 and having to babysit the "younger" Monster Crew. But does she ever complain? No. She definitely has a very bright future ahead of her. She has the humility of her Mom, and the courage of her Dad. Christina is just another one of those kids, "you don't have to worry about." I can't wait to see what her future brings. I do know that whatever it is, it will be great!
I LOVE YOU CHRISTINA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment